Tuesday, October 15, 2013

National Grouch Day - Oct. 15



Mom has been out of commission with a bad tooth so we are reposting this  from a couple of years back.

Tabitha here with my grouchy face on.  It seems that today Tuesday  October 15 is National Grouch Day. A day for the public to celebrate grouchiness and the things that make you grouchy! Here goes -
I don't like...

-having to wait until the older cats get served stinky goodness first - I am the biggest so I should eat first.

-being told to go away when I just want lovin'. A girl has needs.

-Pop sitting in my chair. I should get my chair when I want my chair. Find your own chair Pop!

-Woody sitting next to some other ladycat. He is MINE!

-being told to stop playing in the water bowl. It's fun! I don't care if everything gets wet.

I think I have covered it all. Go ahead be grouchy today. That is what today is for! What gripes have you got?



On a more serious note...Wednesday Oct 16 is National Feral Cat Day. We are all rescued ferals at our place and we know how hard life can be. Stop back by tomorrow for our special post. In the meantime, do something kind for the ferals in your community.

13 comments:

The Cat Guy said...

I hope that ouchy tooth becomes less ouchy soon! Thanks for all you do for the cats!!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Purrs on their way for your Mom and her ouchie tooth.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Marg said...

We sure send lots of purrs that the sore tooth gets better soon. We really don't have any complaints. We just push the Person around and have her trained really well. Have a great day.

Brian's Home Blog said...

We all are sending purrs to your Mom. National Grouch Day? Dang, I could have used that last week!

Katnip Lounge said...

We're gettin' our grump on right now!

Purrs to your Mommy from all us.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I hope your human's tooth feels better soon!

Lui said...

Haha, Tabitha, that is one sure grouchy face! And for good reasons too haha!

Sending healing lights for the sure grouchy human with ouchy tooth ;-)

Happy feral tomorrow!
I feed a feral cat on the roof for years now ;-)

meowmeowmans said...

Sorry to hear about your mom's tooth! Hoping and purring that it feels betters soon.

National Grouch Day? I have to remember that for next year! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, we are so sorry to hear about that tooth and we sure hope your mom is free of pain now. Sending prayers for her. We love your grouchy face and your list of things to grouch about sounds good to us. We only have one grouch here...Granny Patches...she gripes about everything she doesn't agree with. Hugs and nose kisses

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Hoping your Mom's tooth is better soon! Wish we had known about National Grouch Day, My Mom is the BIGGEST Grouch ever! Love, Cody

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dunno bout grouchy day tabitha but we LOVES thiz pick sure !!! N tell yur mom ta put sum flounder on her tooth....
:)

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

I hope your Mom's tooth is feeling better now! Purrs!

Kitties Blue said...

Wish we'd known about this. Most of us are pretty good about be grouchy, and we would have taken advantage of having a day when we could legitimately do it. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Please Follow Us...new posts don't always show in Google Reader so check in with us often!